John Maxwell once said, “People don’t care what you know, until they know how much you care.” A truer statement has never been said. Do you as a leader care about your team? Do you put the needs of your inner circle above your own? If you do, do they know it?
For more get the eBook:
building customer loyalty, business values, Chuck Cohn, customer experience, customer experience strategy, customer service, interactions, memorable experience, personalize, personalized services, social media, tweakyourbiz.com
- Personalized services are a great way to connect with your customers and increase the chances that they will use your product, recommend your services to others, and maintain a loyal relationship with you.
- Companies that don’t customize their services lack the appeal of individualization, which can often turn customers away before even trying a product.
- Almost any company can find a way to customize its services to some degree.
- By paying careful attention to detail and offering what the customer wants, within reason, you don’t have to compromise your business values for sales or better consumer experience.
I recently finished reading “Delivering Happiness” by Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos. Simply put, it’s inspirational and enlightening. I highly recommend it for everyone in business, but it’s certainly a must read for anyone who holds a position of leadership.
The book is written by Tony, who admittedly is not a writer, and who makes mention of his reasons to forgo the use of a ghost writer. The result is an easy to read book that feels more conversational, like he’s telling you an elaborate story. His message was engaging and though provoking.
Without spoiling too much (because I KNOW you will go read it, now that I’ve recommended it) I want to share a couple of points that struck a chord with me.
1. Great company culture cannot be created by one person alone.
To the benefit of Zappos, they had exceptional leadership from the start. They had a team…
View original post 502 more words
A special thank you to Mr. Prince for taking the time to share all this with us and for trusting Beyond Experience.
Have a good week everyone 🙂