building customer loyalty, business values, Chuck Cohn, customer experience, customer experience strategy, customer service, interactions, memorable experience, personalize, personalized services, social media, tweakyourbiz.com
- Personalized services are a great way to connect with your customers and increase the chances that they will use your product, recommend your services to others, and maintain a loyal relationship with you.
- Companies that don’t customize their services lack the appeal of individualization, which can often turn customers away before even trying a product.
- Almost any company can find a way to customize its services to some degree.
- By paying careful attention to detail and offering what the customer wants, within reason, you don’t have to compromise your business values for sales or better consumer experience.
I recently finished reading “Delivering Happiness” by Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos. Simply put, it’s inspirational and enlightening. I highly recommend it for everyone in business, but it’s certainly a must read for anyone who holds a position of leadership.
The book is written by Tony, who admittedly is not a writer, and who makes mention of his reasons to forgo the use of a ghost writer. The result is an easy to read book that feels more conversational, like he’s telling you an elaborate story. His message was engaging and though provoking.
Without spoiling too much (because I KNOW you will go read it, now that I’ve recommended it) I want to share a couple of points that struck a chord with me.
1. Great company culture cannot be created by one person alone.
To the benefit of Zappos, they had exceptional leadership from the start. They had a team…
View original post 502 more words
A special thank you to Mr. Prince for taking the time to share all this with us and for trusting Beyond Experience.
Have a good week everyone 🙂
- Good customer service creates loyalty, generates customer retention and ultimately brings in revenue.
- Customers relate your resolve and decision-making ability to their overall impression of the company, and that can have a lasting impact.
- A service-centered culture begins with a leadership team committed to a philosophy that advocates exceptional service and employees who are deeply dedicated to fulfilling that promise.
Often it happens, what is want to say to someone – remains unsaid. That silence and mum for years builds up in our hearts and minds. Here is a series of “Unposted Letters” which will feature emotions – feelings – thoughts of people who have something to say.
I have been meaning to write this letter to you for the last eight years but every time I put paper to pen guilt got the better of me and I couldn’t write a single line.
We worked together for two years and all this while I never understood why you were always in a rush to go home from work. I always thought, “What was the big deal if you had left your one-year-old daughter at home with a maid?” I thought that did not allow you to skip your responsibilities at work and find some pretext or other to leave office early when all of us were slogging it…
View original post 375 more words